Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mike, Lisa, Izzy, and Jude

Sorry for the massive overload of blog posts tonight! I like to try to spread them out but I'm still digging myself out of my "to do" list so that's why....Am I excused??

Anyway, the important part of this post is Izzy, Jude and their parents! They are the most delightful family ever. They were practically oozing with love for their family and life in general. I had so much fun with them!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I couldn't resist Izzy's face in this one!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


and I couldn't resist Jude's face in this one!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


2 comments:

Molly&Mike said...

as always - impressed and striving to better my photography to be closer to yours. do you use spot or evaluative metering?

emily griffith said...

Awww, thanks Molly! Mainly spot metering mixed in with a little bit of chimping! :)