Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

Nothing says "Happy New Year" like a nice, clean, organized desk! I didn't get the Christmas cards designed or sent but I did get my desk cleaned. And when the desk is clean, I'm certain I can conquer the world. Never mind the stacks that will accumulate in a week, for now it's clean and I am ready for the upcoming year! It's easy for me to get overwhelmed with all the things that I want to accomplish, to improve on, to blog about...but as I am preparing for a new year and setting new goals, it's so fun to look back at the beginning of 2008 and reflect on the accomplishments and attained goals over the past year. Thank you to family, friends, clients, and blog readers for your support, blog comments, help accomplishing goals, and for just being awesome. Here's to a fabulous 2009!



The stressful office:
Photobucket

The new and improved office: (photos taken with my iphone so it doesn't really show the color very well. It's not exactly
lime green, but almost! And I still need to hang some art on the wall...)
Photobucket

No comments: