Monday, February 9, 2009

Libby Kathleen

Words don't come easy when my heart is heavy. And my heart is very heavy.

This week has been filled with rejoicing in the beautiful gift of Libby Kathleen and grieving because her time here was simply too short. Yet in this all too brief time, she has captivated the hearts of her sweet momma, daddy, brother, all those who met her, and even those who didn't.

Wishing to write something to help ease the pain but knowing that no words can suffice, I'll let the photos do the talking.

Love, peace, and gratitude to you, sweet angel, Libby Kathleen.


Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



For more information about Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep, please click here.

7 comments:

Kristen said...

Emily! I am a friend of the DeMers family and I would just like to tell you how beautiful these pictures are. I think they really capture the love that Teresa and Jay have for Libby. Keep up the good work.

Mleyneks said...

Emily, thanks for doing such a special thing for Teresa and Jay. My brother is married to Jay's sister, so we are family...distant, but we feel like family and our hearts go out to them. What a wonderful job you did. The pictures of beautiful Libby will be a blessing and comfort for many years to come.

Alyson Gamble said...

Emily, thank you so much for taking these amazing photos of Libby. As difficult as the time might be for Teresa and her family, I'm so happy you've helped them capture the beauty of their little daughter. You have a wonderful talent!
~Alyson

shawna [of styleberryBLOG] said...

This is making me teary. Probably doesn't help that I am expecting, but the emotion...oh my. You have a gift & you caught little Libby beautifully. My heart goes out to her family.

Unknown said...

My deepest sympathy to this amazing family. Emily I am glad they have you.

Anonymous said...

These made me tear up! It was wonderful that you were able to provide this to them!

Lisa said...

I just stumbled upon these photos and am completely and totally moved by the precious gift you've given them.