Wednesday, April 8, 2009

BLEND workshop : Santa Fe

At the end of March, I headed down to the Encantado Resort (which, by the way, is incredible) in Santa Fe to attend the BLEND workshop taught by Nate and Jaclyn of The Image is Found, Jesh De Rox, and Jose Villa. I have to admit, I was a bit star struck to be in the same state with these fine photographers. Imagine my star struck level when I was actually in the SAME ROOM as them! :) It was incredible to say the least. I really didn't shoot much, but I got a few:


The awesome, Jose who is a primary film shooter. Love him.



Because this was such a small group of workshop attendees, we were able to get to know the other Blend-ees pretty well, which was cool.
I just wish we all lived closer so we could hang out...thanks to facebook and twitter, we can still be virtual friends!






Lacie, Jose's assistant, did a little modeling for us! Fun fact: She is from MN! Second fun fact: Including Lacie,
there were 4 of us from Minnesota! Out of a group of about 30, we did our part to represent!



Third fun fact: Lacie is gorgeous.









6 comments:

Jaclyn Marie said...

How fun!!! I'm definitely REALLY jealous...

shawna [of styleberryBLOG] said...

i LOVE how you caught lacie in the 2nd shot. beautiful!

Abby said...

I can see how you'd be star struck for sure! I gave up facebook for lent so I have been unable to nerd out with you!
I'm jealous you went to the blend workshop I can't imagine you need much help being a better photographer, but if you think you do, these are definetly the guys to get the tips from :)
- abby ronnebeck.

Melissa Louise said...

beautiful! Loved having lunch with you! Thanks for sharing your time with me!

Bobbi said...

EMILY!!!!!! It was SO great to meet you.... you really and truly are an INCREDIBLE photographer!!!! :) MUCH LOVE :)

cristy cross said...

Emily great images of Lacie. You are such a sweet heart. I'm so glad we met.