Tuesday, July 15, 2008

CCRI Fundraiser!

If you know me or have been following my blog, you know that CCRI is an organization that I love so it's always a joy to go back to visit. I was back this past May and CCRI and I teamed up to raise some money! We shot a ton of portrait sessions with a portion of the fee going to CCRI! I'm happy to report that we raised $300! What's even better is Dakota Medical Foundation is matching dollar for dollar what we raised so in the end, $600 is going to CCRI's service enhancement fund!

Like I said, we did a ton of portraits...too many to post! But we also did some photos for CCRI to use in their marketing materials. Here are a couple of my favorites:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: