Thursday, November 6, 2008

Kirra and company

Believe it or not, Kirra is over a year old already! She continues to get cuter and her personality is totally developing! In previous sessions, Kirra was slightly more interested in me than she was this time...you see, she can WALK now which is way more entertaining that sitting still and looking at me! Good thing my legs are still longer than hers otherwise, I'd be a goner! :)


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Who do you think she looks like more? Mom or dad???
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Todd, what's so funny?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


What I saw a lot of! :)
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: