Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Megan and Scott

I think the hardest part about moving to a new city is meeting new friends. So when Molly's former roommate introduced me to her friend from college (did you catch all that?), I was ecstatic to meet a potential new friend! I guess meeting new friends is sort of like the dating scene which is why Megan and Scott and Justin and I referred to our first get together as a date! I'm happy to say that we just celebrated our 1 1/2 year anniversary of being friends! Megan and Scott are great. Some of our fondest memories from Rochester thus far have involved Megan and Scott including their recent introduction to the fabulous and addicting game of marbles (all inquiries for who is ahead in this game can be directed toward Megan and me). And one more thing, Ike is in love with their dog, Chloe.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: