Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Otise and John

I had never met any of Laura and Ray's family or friends before their wedding in the Dominican Republic but true to Laura and Ray's description, they were all incredibly kind and great at welcoming new people! This was exactly the case with Otise and John. Before I had officially met them, they willingly obliged to a pseudo photo shoot on the beach! I was hanging out at the beach (camera in hand, of course) and couldn't resist them. Turns out, they are getting married this fall in Chicago and I'm so excited to shoot their wedding as well!

This is my fav.












So Otise is a really good sport. She was trying not to get completely wet. As you can see, that didn't happen.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.