Saturday, March 29, 2008

Goodbye snow, hello sun!

Molly and I are off to Sunbeam Boys Home in Jamaica again! I will be away from email and phone until next Sunday, April 6 so if I don't respond before then, you'll know why! Check out Molly's current blog post or Sunbeam's website for more info: http://web.mac.com/sunbeamjamaica/iWeb/Sunbeam%20Boys%27%20Home/Welcome.html (Sorry, I don't know how to make a hyperlink on my blog...anyone know??) Apparently I don't know how to hyper-link OR create extended absence greetings. While attempting to set an automatic reply that I will be away to new, incoming emails I instead told my email to send a greeting to my entire inbox. I apologize if I flooded your inbox with 49 of my extended absence greetings.

1 comment:

shawna [of styleberryBLOG] said...

Hi Emily! I am a drug rep (and wanna be photog) that calls on your mom and we had fun exploring you blog the other day when we both should have been working! You are soooo talented! I just wanted to help you with your hyperlinking...on your toolbar in the compose tab, there is a little icon that has a world and what looks like a chain link. Type the word you want to use as your "link" in the text box and hilight it, then click the world icon and a box pops up where you can enter the web address that you want the word to link to. This way, you can use the word as your link, not an ugly address! Hope that helps! I also told your mom about Pinkletoes.com which has a great resouece for photographers under the PT4P link. :) This is my wanna be photog blog http://a-creative-space.blogspot.com/ Have a great day!