Monday, March 24, 2008

WPPI!

I just returned from WPPI (Wedding and Portrait Photographers International) in Las Vegas and it was amazing! This was my first year in attendance and I was completely overwhelmed by the whole experience! I got to meet several photographers whom I admire and self-admittedly blog stalk, attend classes addressing any and every aspect of photography/business possible, drool over fancy camera equipment in the trade show, and basically submerse myself in photography-ish stuff for a whole week. Needless to say, I had a blast and am now I'm sitting amongst stacks of ideas, notes, and backlogged email attempting to catch up and figure out new ways to implement all the things I learned!





This quote was from Thomas Cook and Doug Kiley's presentation called "F-stop, Bus Stop, Photoshop, Ihop".


My $3 in the half penny machines yielded little profit.


This was basically the one touristy thing I did in Vegas. Believe me, this was a week's worth of excitement rolled into 60 seconds! It was like the Power Tower at Valleyfair on top of a REALLY tall building (the Stratosphere). My former friend, Chris, talked me into this. Just kidding, Chris!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great action shot at the Stratosphere!

Molly Engstrom Otte said...

This picture of you could EASILY compete with the famous Sonshine shot!

Briana said...

Is this Chris Haman? I used to work with him!