Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sophia

I am most definitely not a writer. I've always known that but I literally have been trying to find words for almost 2 hours. Words that can express joy and sadness. Words that can express my gratitude to Sophia. Words that can ease the pain. The truth is, there are no words. There are no words to adequately describe the beauty of Sophia. There are no words to describe her perfect little fingers and toes. No words to describe how amazing it was to witness the way she captivated the hearts of her mom and dad. No words to describe the love exuding from Sophia's whole family. No words to describe what an honor it was to photograph her and her sweet family. Let me just say, it was beautiful.

Rejoicing in the gift of life and grieving because it was simply too short, I wish you love, peace, and gratitude, sweet angel, Sophia Rebbecca.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



For more information on NILMDTS, please click here.

4 comments:

Glenda Conner said...

My heart goes out to this dear family of this beautiful little girl. May your precious moments here on earth together be a sign of what's to come. She is waiting for you in heaven with a little one of my own, God had a plan for them that was a little different than we would have chosen but I'm sure there was a reason and I always look forward to the Lord's return and when I will be reunited with her ;) You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Kathy said...

Emily, you did such a beautiful job capturing these precious moments of Sophia with her family. Thank you for sharing these... they are breathtaking.

elizabeth said...

Through sharing their experience and journey of the life of Sophia, the Lenmark family has given and shown the world the true meanings of strength, hope and love. Alli, Dan and little Jack, you're true inspirations. Thank you for letting us know why it is we should never stop fighting, to never stop loving...
Much love

shawna [of styleberryBLOG] said...

oh, emily. what a gift you have given this family. These brought tears to my eyes. Beautiful, beautiful work.