Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I'm THAT kind of dog person...

Life with a dog is great. I'll be the first to admit, I am THAT dog person. I'm a "let my dog sleep in my bed and lick my face" kind of dog person. I'm a "talk in the doggie voice because you are da cuuuutest widdle doggie I have ever seen" kind of dog person. Obsessed? Maybe just a little. But I'm certain I am a better person because of my dog. Ike is pretty much the star of the show around here so when he is gone, I miss him. Like crazy. He is with the grandparents this week because we are headed out to shoot a wedding in Cozumel!

Yeah, I'm a "get emotional over lunch leftovers that I usually give to my dog but he's not here now" kind of dog person.

And yes, I still eat mac and cheese from the box every now and then. Ike loves it. :)



We'll be back soon to share images from much warmer places and news for the launch of the new site. I swear, it's coming soon.

4 comments:

nr said...

Don't worry-I'll make him some mac & cheese--but don't worry,he misses you like crazy, too.

Jaclyn Marie said...

Mmmm that stuff's my weakness!

Brianne and Aaron said...

I thought you were going to say that bite was all he left you when you stepped away for a bit. Kind of glad wasn't the case.

zhu said...

We www.electronics-products.com are focus to wholesale and retail the best value electronics products, including Tablet PC, Android Tablet Computer, Pad, Car GPS, Cell Telephone, Gadgets, Car DVD, ects, all these products direct from factory to secure the price advantage, and test each products strictly before shipping to secure the super and high quality. Further, secure payment way and protection, superior customer service experience will give you more secure for your purchase.