Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Adeline

I'm back! Between traveling, shooting weddings, and technical computer difficulties, I have found myself VERY behind so I apologize for things taking longer than usual! Anyway, this is Adeline who I met up with last week. Adeline, her mom, and Stephanie (a long time friend of Adeline's mom) were up for a shoot downtown which I loved! The colors and textures of buildings and alleys are always complimentary for photos! Adeline impressed me not only with her cuteness but also with her ability to say "Emily/Emowee" which is a tough, three syllable word! Check out this cutie:


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


No comments: