Thursday, November 13, 2008

Addison and family

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I love 2 year olds! There is something to be said for the thrill of not knowing what exactly their mood is going to be like...perhaps happy, perhaps mad, perhaps silly, perhaps scared, perhaps excited. Perhaps happy one minute and sad the next. Perhaps, no most likely, a variety of all emotions! Addison was just that and I had a blast getting to know all her expressions and her parents!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I think I'm scared of that bubble!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


But I like those!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Great idea with the leaves, Mom and Dad!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Dad, are you done throwing leaves yet?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Thanks for a fantastically fun morning, guys!

No comments: