Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Kristen and Chris...

...were married on day that was the epitome of a beautiful fall day! They opted to see each other before the ceremony which allowed lots of time for some relaxed photos with awesome light! They were married at a cute little church in Hollandale, MN and had an outdoor reception at Kristen's parents' home, which was beautiful! Congratulations to a wonderful couple!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


What do I love more than cool wedding shoes? Cool BLUE wedding shoes!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Dad's first look!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Kristen could see Chris waiting for her out the window!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Why can't autumn be 6 months long?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Couldn't get enough of those leaves!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


They had an awesome wedding party!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I got to meet friends Mike and Kim's new baby for the first time!! Aren't they cute??
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you for making a special day even more special. you captured the moment perfectly
lyne - kristen's mom

Kristen said...

Emily, the pictures are exactly how I wanted them! You and Molly did such a wonderful job and I will totally recommend you to anyone anytime of the year...especially the fall! Thanks again!
Kristen De Berg

karihein said...

Hi, I was looking online for blue shoes and I saw yours. I love them! Can you tell me who makes them or where you bought them? I have been looking for a pair like this..also the big question, were they comfortable? Actually who cares about that, as long as they are beautiful!

The Wedding Outlet said...

I love the blue shoes!