Friday, November 14, 2008

Liz and Tighe

Liz and Tighe live in the same neighborhood where Justin and I do and although we've chatted a bit in passing either walking the dog or grilling out, it was really fun to hang out with them on a beautiful evening in Rochester, get to know them a bit better, and talk about their upcoming wedding plans! They are naturally fun, relaxed, and stylish people and I'm so excited for their August wedding in Rochester! Congratulations!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


My favorite of the day.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I love you, MN sunset light!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


They came up with this all on their own! I was way impressed!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



No comments: